City - the most attacked football club in the country!

Pep won't go back to Germany. It's a one team league and that's why he also won't be managing PSG..

Both these clubs will be of no interest to him, he needs competition to test himself..

His next stop after us, presuming he wants to get off, will be Italy..

However, everything he needs is already in place at City and coupled with that, Pep will want to shove all the shit, we and himself personally is now copping for, back down the
doubters throats.

I can't see him leaving and having unfinished business.. watch this space...

So Bayern can Fcuk off and look elsewhere.

I've heard down the road in Trafford there's a young Manager getting to grips with management, turned more corners than City get in a home game, likes the colour red and already has European experience managing in Norway and Wales, give him a call, he'll be a free agent in the New Year!

He’ll be England manager one day.

The level of orchestration is frightening.
Labour voters know all about it mate.
In the same way the media are biased.against Labour as a political party their sports sections are biased against City as a football club.
The media are not impartial or fair.
It's to do with where the money and the power lie.
Fight back against it by all means but it's not going to change any time soon.

Labour voters know all about it mate.
In the same way the media are biased.against Labour as a political party their sports sections are biased against City as a football club.
The media are not impartial or fair.
It's to do with where the money and the power lie.
Fight back against it by all means but it's not going to change any time soon.
I like your analogy with Labour. The persecution of City and the usual tripe you see spouted on social media by other clubs' fans reminds me of the way Jeremy Corbyn is treated; He is branded a terrorist sympathiser, anti-semite, traitor and much worse and the brainwashed gullible population of the UK fall for it. The media in this country is an absolute disgrace really. Why people actually buy their newspapers is beyond me.

Today, like many days, a Leeds an has been banging on about our inability to sell out games. Our paltry 98.8% sales of capacity to their 92.8% in the Championship is ignored of course. 5 other Premier League clubs have better full house sales, and none takes into account, away end allocation. Of course the media drive home a rheotric backed up by well-timed photos and poor cup home gates, and ignore our mostly working class fanbase in the northern powerhouse being hammered by unemployment rises...

Indeed!

I also don’t want to be part of The Cartel, never do. I’d rather be attacked and know to ignore it than be given the press that Liverpool and United get. I think I’d throw up if we got the press those two get.

I like being hated. I like being the alternative. I like the sub-culture feel to us, always have done, never want it to change!

If we ended up as a mainstream club I know I wouldn’t like it. I already hate the tourist/half’n’half scarf/selfie stick brigade. I don’t want more of those bandwagoners coming along because that’s what would happen if we got good press.

Any **** can be a Liverpool fan and any **** can be a United fan, but it takes a special breed to be a City fan and that breed should look at the press we get and let it slide over us like water off a duck’s back.

Fuck ‘em! Bring it on! Print more bollocks, it will only make me support City more!

Knowing we aren’t part of The Cartel and that journos and papers here have links to Qatari owned media, the press we get is not going change. It’ll never change. Get used to it, embrace it.

But I’m glad of it. Fuck ‘em!
Quite a admirer of most your posts,there’s few on here who are a pleasure to read and get their opinions, why I read every post on any thread I go through. Just come across this one as I’m reading it and the several you posted prior to this one. I know exactly what you mean but not sure I can feel the same way as much as I’d like to. Some things you can say fuck it to, some you cant. This is one I struggle with, To say I seeth inside would be an understatement. I’m livid with most of the media, journalists, sports programmes who chip, chip, chip at this club whom I love and have done my whole life. I don’t do social media bar this, period. My kids and their kids are all blues. No history in my family just me and I will convert as many as I can until my dying day. Thing is my casual blue, I don’t want to be part of the cartel either. I want to fucking destroy it.

We're the most attacked club in the country for a very good reason.....

We've fundamentally and irrevocably fucked up the top four clubs in the premier league and altered the status quo for ever.

At the beginning of the project the cartel mocked and jeered our every step. The broadcasting media and football fraternity laughed at such a folly and one of their senior spokesmen labelled us "The noisy neighbours".

The mistake they made was that while we were building and planning our route into a top four birth they chose to ridicule us instead of planning for their own successes.

The reason we're under such an aggressive onslaught hasn't really got much to do with our success on the pitch, it's the off pitch success these fuckers can't stomach. Sheikh Mansour's vision in 2008 was to own the best football club on the planet. Therefore by default we become the best football team in England and Europe.

The model project call it what you like has completely embarrassed the likes of the Glazer's and Henry. It's shown them up for what they are in business terms 'small time Charlie's'
You've got the Glazer's who couldn't give a flying fu#k about the rags and Henry is more interested in profit than silverware. You'd think that a club like the rags with their trillions of fans across the globe would be able to afford to clear their own debts or at least improve the shit hole of a stadium.
Surely a club like Liverpool if run properly could muster a premier league title within the first twenty five years of the premier league's inception. After all wasn't Liverpool one of the historical top four clubs?

Sheikh Mansour's vision has revolutionised Manchester City football club, not because he focused on profits and what's in it for him but because he did it properly. He wants to own the best football club in the world and it's for that reason the barrage of abuse, fake news, dodgy fines, bent referring and constant negative spin keeps coming our way.

Long may it continue.
Great post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.