UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on, seriously. Half of the sub-continent supports them. Our fanbase might be growing fairly rapidly, but they're 40 years ahead of us.

Err, have you ever been to India?

Most people aren't bothered. And of those who support a football team most don't support the rags. They are more likely to support Barcelona or Real Madrid. Don't fall for the rag publicity machine or stereotypes!

Can I just draw attention to the following -

Article 27 – Final decision
The adjudicatory chamber may take the following final decisions:
a) to dismiss the case;
or b) to accept or reject the club’s admission to the UEFA club competition in question;
or c) to impose disciplinary measures in accordance with the present rules;
or d) to uphold, reject, or modify a decision of the CFCB chief investigator.
https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Media_Release_6298.pdf

My money is on a)

I'm an optimist

I did read in the Mail i think it was that, UEFA was abandoning it`s case against City as the cost were going to be too high and were going to fine us, it might be true but it might be the reason CAS have come out with this face saving escape

Err, have you ever been to India?

Most people aren't bothered. And of those who support a football team don't support the rags. They are more likely to support Barcelona or Real Madrid. Don't fall for the rag publicity machine or stereotypes!

Yes, for prolonged periods. And also Nepal, Thailand, Singapore, China, and Hong Kong, where I worked for a while. My opinion remains as it was 10 minutes ago. The dippers have a global support that dwarfs ours

I did read in the Mail i think it was that, UEFA was abandoning it`s case against City as the cost were going to be too high and were going to fine us, it might be true but it might be the reason CAS have come out with this face saving escape
Fine us for what?? If they abandon the case, surely there is no case to answer and they cannot impose a fine....!

Yes, for prolonged periods. And also Nepal, Thailand, Singapore, China, and Hong Kong, where I worked for a while. My opinion remains as it was 10 minutes ago. The dippers have a global support that dwarfs ours

Then if you did, then you should have noted that United don't have the support of half the subcontinent, because they most certainly don't. Please don't peddle that myth and besmirch the area.

And in other news... Yeah of course Liverpool have a global fan base.... Sheesh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.