Jimmy Savile

Haha. I wasn't angry on him later though, I needed some of that at that time, tbh.

But it was just over the line. Those weren't small slaps, those were pub type slaps, full force.

Some of the teachers back in the day were tyrants. We had a headmaster who'd whack us on the back of the legs with a wooden ruler. Twat

and any day now this dossier will be given to the press ? Come on, the royals weren't protecting him. The BBC were and people were too scared to try and expose him for fear of being ridiculed or sued but the monarchy, yeh right.

The royals were absolutely protecting him.

He was very good friends with both Prince Philip and Prince Charles and Diana. He openly spoke about counseling Diana during here divorce.

Given Charles' security detail - do you think someone would be allowed to get that close to him without them vetting him to the nth degree?

The BBC hierarchy were aware of what Savile was doing, as were many in showbiz - it was a very loosely kept secret that he was abusing children. He was also questioned (i think five times) by police investigating the Yorkshire ripper killings. I seem to remember reading that he had given them a template of his teeth to see if they matched bite marks on the victims. And if the heads of the BBC knew what he was up to, and he was questioned by police investigating murders, then you can bet that Mi5 knew, as well as Charles' security detail and Charles himself.

Savile dined with the Thatchers, and he spent many Christmas's with them at Chequers when she was PM. Edwina Currie basically gave him the keys to Broadmoor on Thatchers say so - where he openly abused patients - even pulling strings to get Peter Sutcliffe there, who he became 'fiends' with.

That Prince Charles, arguably the most protected man in England, didn't know what Savile was up to suggests that his security detail and Mi5 were not doing their job right.

I'd even go so far as to say that Charles was complicit with it - Savile isn't the only pedophile that Charles was good friends with.

You do realise how one is vetted before a knighthood is bestowed? if all this was a dirty secret then you really think they weren’t aware??

Oh, how’s Andy getting on??

They absolutely knew, oc.

I'd go so far as to say that he provided children for them.

Palace guard: 'who's going to object you?'

The royals were absolutely protecting him.

He was very good friends with both Prince Philip and Prince Charles and Diana. He openly spoke about counseling Diana during here divorce.

Given Charles' security detail - do you think someone would be allowed to get that close to him without them vetting him to the nth degree?

The BBC hierarchy were aware of what Savile was doing, as were many in showbiz - it was a very loosely kept secret that he was abusing children. He was also questioned (i think five times) by police investigating the Yorkshire ripper killings. I seem to remember reading that he had given them a template of his teeth to see if they matched bite marks on the victims. And if the heads of the BBC knew what he was up to, and he was questioned by police investigating murders, then you can bet that Mi5 knew, as well as Charles' security detail and Charles himself.

Savile dined with the Thatchers, and he spent many Christmas's with them at Chequers when she was PM. Edwina Currie basically gave him the keys to Broadmoor on Thatchers say so - where he openly abused patients - even pulling strings to get Peter Sutcliffe there, who he became 'fiends' with.

That Prince Charles, arguably the most protected man in England, didn't know what Savile was up to suggests that his security detail and Mi5 were not doing their job right.

I'd even go so far as to say that Charles was complicit with it - Savile isn't the only pedophile that Charles was good friends with.

Funny you should bring up, Jimmy Saville. I've been thinking about the shenanigans towards MCFC for the last two seasons and the lionising of Liverpool over the same period. Saville was the same. Lionised by the media yet some good soul shone a light on his and cohorts sordid exploits. I feel in my heart the same will happen to Liverpool and I sometimes call them the Jimmy Saville of the Premier League.

They absolutely knew, oc.

I'd go so far as to say that he provided children for them.

Palace guard: 'who's going to object you?'

Can't remember the headmaster, but can remember them playing football and getting roughed up off the bald guy.
The little lad had only come to deliver a note from another teacher and the older lads gave him their cigs to look after.
Read a bit about this scene. Ken Loach told the kids and the head that they wouldnt be hit and filmed from behind.
2 minutes before filming Loach told the head to hit them as only that would produce the desired reaction from the lads he wanted.
Once whacked Loach wanted to re-shoot again..... The lads refused but relented when offered 50p extra per whack - all except the little lad who didnt get it again.

The little lad had only come to deliver a note from another teacher and the older lads gave him their cigs to look after.
Read a bit about this scene. Ken Loach told the kids and the head that they wouldnt be hit and filmed from behind.
2 minutes before filming Loach told the head to hit them as only that would produce the desired reaction from the lads he wanted.
Once whacked Loach wanted to re-shoot again..... The lads refused but relented when offered 50p extra per whack - all except the little lad who didnt get it again.

Brilliant? had me laughing that. I imagine the mods meeting are along these lines.

Twat, will never think of that film in the same way again.

Not you, Loach.

My Boy Scout leader was caught filming girls in the showers at the school he worked at. They let him off. He eventually went down for making and possessing indecent images including ones of a toddler.

I spent a week sleeping on the same narrow boat as him.
Luckily you were only sleeping on the narrow boat, instead of sitting on his narrow boat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.