Liverpool Withdrawals

Did Salah play any game for Egypt since World Cup? Runs like mad in Liverpool games, but as soon as there is international pause, he is injured. We're always about them playing same players each week, but tbh, they rest a lot when their national teams play.

Blatant protection of Liverpool's players going on and every single one of them will be fit for their next league game.

It never stopped bacon chops and nobody give two fucks, I thought there was a new rule brought in to stop these false injury claims and that a player couldn't play in the next match after the international break if he pulled out of the squad or have I invented this memory?

just shows who will stand step forward of the line when england calls ?? and its all about there league club and not the 3 lions
sterling should walk and say fuck off you think am playing now, i have a bit of a problem and feeling a bit down and my mental state at the moment and my mind is not on football and need a break, nobody could question sterling and the amount of games he's played over the last 4 years is testament to him

england are shit and over hyped again and all this talk of maybe this is a golden period with the youth we have but all the same shit gets picked because of their parent club, but the last world cup was shocking and 1 goal from open play and it took us to the semi finals, just shows how bad the world cup was if england can come home as hero's because of getting to a semi final
'.' This is a full stop! Here another one: '.'
I've got loads of them, if you need any, just let me know :)

I now realise that this is a bit of a shit comment, no need for me to be so smarmy...

Last edited:
Southgate- Joe you’re starting next game
Gomez- sorry boss I can’t, they booed me and I’m upset
Southgate to media Joe can’t play he’s injured
Rest of England squad to Gomez- grow a pair you snowflake nonce

It never stopped bacon chops and nobody give two fucks, I thought there was a new rule brought in to stop these false injury claims and that a player couldn't play in the next match after the international break if he pulled out of the squad or have I invented this memory?

No your memory is good, it's the football authorities who " forget " the rules when dipper and rags players are concerned.

Ask Mr Giggs , must have missed getting on for 100 caps through injury ............................allegedly.

Southgate- Joe you’re starting next game
Gomez- sorry boss I can’t, they booed me and I’m upset
Southgate to media Joe can’t play he’s injured

Rest of dipper players to Southgate ...................... err we're injured too boss .

The whole Gomez thing has backfired on him spectacularly. Wouldn’t be surprised if Gomez was advised to leave and let this die down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.