UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, for prolonged periods. And also Nepal, Thailand, Singapore, China, and Hong Kong, where I worked for a while. My opinion remains as it was 10 minutes ago. The dippers have a global support that dwarfs ours
great, it seems global is asia ? right where I live in south america you will see lots of shirts, the most popular prem shirts are, chelsea city united, rare spottings of arsenal shirts, and years ago I swear I once saw a spuds shirt, liverpool are very rarely or never seen. so if asia is global? then you are correct.......

Then if you did, then you should have noted that United don't have the support of half the subcontinent, because they most certainly don't. Please don't peddle that myth and besmirch the area.

And in other news... Yeah of course Liverpool have a global fan base.... Sheesh.

I see we’re in “take everything absolutely literally” mode are we? No, very obviously ‘half the sub-continent’ doesn’t support Liverpool (NB: I didn’t mention United). I was just making the point that they (Liverpool - for the avoidance of further confusion) are an elite level club in terms of global support, up there with United, Madrid and Barca, and that City, whilst improving, are still a very long way behind, and that I’ll back my own eyes rather than speculatively sourced Social Media stats. I had no idea I was being so controversial. Sheesh!

I see we’re in “take everything absolutely literally” mode are we? No, very obviously ‘half the sub-continent’ doesn’t support Liverpool (NB: I didn’t mention United). I was just making the point that they (Liverpool - for the avoidance of further confusion) are an elite level club in terms of global support, up there with United, Madrid and Barca, and that City, whilst improving, are still a very long way behind, and that I’ll back my own eyes rather than speculatively sourced Social Media stats. I had no idea I was being so controversial. Sheesh!
Your own eyes can obviously only ever deliver a relatively tiny sample size. Social media stats are fairly easy to quantify accurately I would've thought and according to them Liverpool are considerably less elite than we are

great, it seems global is asia ? right where I live in south america you will see lots of shirts, the most popular prem shirts are, chelsea city united, rare spottings of arsenal shirts, and years ago I swear I once saw a spuds shirt, liverpool are very rarely or never seen. so if asia is global? then you are correct.......

Cool, if that’s the case, great news. All I know is that in the places I’ve spent time (including the two most populated countries on Earth by a large margin) the complete reverse has been true, and when we one day go on tour to China, Australia and the USA and the grounds are full of sky blue shirts rather than red ones, I’ll know we’ve really caught them up

And your own sources are reliable. Hm. Good luck with that one.

If you're going to peddle lazy, inaccurate stereotypes about the subcontinent, then, yes, controversial. If someone said half the people of Jewish faith or origins upported Tottenham they'd be rightly called out. Now take yer medicine and stop acting like a mardy kid. Good 'eavens!

Your own eyes can obviously only ever deliver a relatively tiny sample size. Social media stats are fairly easy to quantify accurately I would've thought and according to them Liverpool are considerably less elite than we are

I’m not going to argue any further. If you genuinely believe we now have bigger global support than Liverpool, good luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.