UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And your own sources are reliable. Hm. Good with that one.

If you're going to peddle lazy, inaccurate stereotypes about the subcontinent, then, yes, controversial. If someone said half the people of Jewish faith or origins upported Tottenham they'd be rightly called out. Now take yer medicine and stop acting like a mardy kid. Good 'eavens!

Take my medicine. LOL. Sanctimonious idiot

great, it seems global is asia ? right where I live in south america you will see lots of shirts, the most popular prem shirts are, chelsea city united, rare spottings of arsenal shirts, and years ago I swear I once saw a spuds shirt, liverpool are very rarely or never seen. so if asia is global? then you are correct.......

Using pre season tour games as a guide one can't help notice if it's the rags or the dippers playing in the US, Asia or Australia the stadiums are dominated with rag and dipper shirts.
We're just not at that level of global support.....yet.

I see we’re in “take everything absolutely literally” mode are we? No, very obviously ‘half the sub-continent’ doesn’t support Liverpool (NB: I didn’t mention United). I was just making the point that they (Liverpool - for the avoidance of further confusion) are an elite level club in terms of global support, up there with United, Madrid and Barca, and that City, whilst improving, are still a very long way behind, and that I’ll back my own eyes rather than speculatively sourced Social Media stats. I had no idea I was being so controversial. Sheesh!
Probably depends how mature the region is you are looking at. China most populous region in the world weren't looking at Western football in Shankly and Busby eras.

There's a shocker of an article by Matt Slater, who broke the speculation about UEFA not banning us, in The Athletic. City's lawyers should be all over it as he's basically saying it's been proven that Sheikh Mansour directly funded us, in contravention of the FFP rules.

https://theathletic.com/1381138/201...s-dead-uefa-cannot-pretend-otherwise-anymore/

Unfortunately for him, I've a few followers on Twitter among the City executive team so I've brought it to their attention.

Who are these resignations? Is this genuine? Potentially significant? I might listen if no one else has

If true this is a pretty major thing, people dont resign from position like this because they have done a good job, it also sounds like more than one person going.

With the leaked news about no ban or fine it makes me think that Uefa have fuckèd up in a big way.

Fingers crossed.

There's a shocker of an article by Matt Slater, who broke the speculation about UEFA not banning us, in The Athletic. City's lawyers should be all over it as he's basically saying it's been proven that Sheikh Mansour directly funded us, in contravention of the FFP rules.

https://theathletic.com/1381138/201...s-dead-uefa-cannot-pretend-otherwise-anymore/

Unfortunately for him, I've a few followers on Twitter among the City executive team so I've brought it to their attention.

Let's hope the cnut gets his arse kicked big style .

Seems people can say anything against City these days with no consequence. If he’s had a go directly at our owner without grounds you would think City would at least request a written retraction and apology.

Again, The Athletic sending out contradictory messages.

If this prick is saying our owner has been found guilty of funding City directly, then it should also go without saying that them reporting Uefa are not considering a ban is absolute horseshit.

They are tying themselves in knots.

I'm sure City can take them to the cleaners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.