UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want to be at that level of support if I'm honest, 659m glory hunters?
No thanks.

I read an article covering fans watching the United v Liverpool draw in Asia on TV. It said there were virtually no united fans in the bars as they had either given up on footy or converted to Liverpool.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone of any consequence does resign and if so who. Hopefully it's that Belgian gobshite Leterme closely followed by Gill & Parry. Everyone in the business knows that Tariq Panja was close to Gill and it's also not hard to work out who the Liverpool mouthpieces are.

Confidentiality was clearly breached during all this, to our detriment. If my theory that there's been a settlement hammered out is correct maybe our price includes P45's for some of those who can't keep their big mouths shut.

Surely UEFA and City will want an end to the careers of they who began these proceedings in the first place along with those in the IC who proceeded with "charges" based on such ludicrously dishonest evidence. That is what is so disgraceful about a so-called governing body and hopefully City have demonstrated the need for a thorough clean out at UEFA.

I read an article covering fans watching the United v Liverpool draw in Asia on TV. It said there were virtually no united fans in the bars as they had either given up on footy or converted to Liverpool.
Funny you should say that as I know at least 2 utd fans, big loudmouth utd fans in the past , who now follow Stockport and Salford and say they never go.
And I've lost count the amount of 'utd fans ' who used to go when they was winning things who haven't been for a few years.
Ficklest bunch of fans ever.

ha ha

what we are being accused of ?
Are we being investigated or not ?
who actually instigated the whole issue ?

:-)
Wow. You've got a lot of catching up to do. The clue is in the title of the thread. Remember how and why City failed FFP in 2014 and
the subsequent fine and "settlement". You need to understand those details first. Then the hacked emails and the Der Spiegel bullshit.
Its all out there if you can be bothered to read up about it........

I see we’re in “take everything absolutely literally” mode are we? No, very obviously ‘half the sub-continent’ doesn’t support Liverpool (NB: I didn’t mention United). I was just making the point that they (Liverpool - for the avoidance of further confusion) are an elite level club in terms of global support, up there with United, Madrid and Barca, and that City, whilst improving, are still a very long way behind, and that I’ll back my own eyes rather than speculatively sourced Social Media stats. I had no idea I was being so controversial. Sheesh!

The social media stats are in no way ‘speculatively sourced’.

As for elite level club, liverpool are nowhere near the global support of Madrid, Barcelona or united, neither are City but I am not claiming that.

In a different post you mention China, again liverpool are way behind City.

Not having a go at you fella, but you are incorrect in the myth that liverpool are some behemoth regarding global support.

And to avoid further confusion, try Specsavers when backing your own eyes ;)

The social media stats are in no way ‘speculatively sourced’.

As for elite level club, liverpool are nowhere near the global support of Madrid, Barcelona or united, neither are City but I am not claiming that.

In a different post you mention China, again liverpool are way behind City.

Not having a go at you fella, but you are incorrect in the myth that liverpool are some behemoth regarding global support.

And to avoid further confusion, try Specsavers when backing your own eyes ;)

Ahead on the financials too...

https://gameofthepeople.com/2019/05...-the-financial-industry-ranks-football-clubs/

Liverpool definitely sell more shirts though and the CL victory would have helped them a lot too.

I really need to know the truth about these alleged resignations. IF there have been resignations i would love to know who they are. It could be resignations because certain officials are disgusted at UEFA's spineless capitulation to a super wealthy club owner's threats.... OR it could be that a certain Mr Parry (and possibly a certain Mr Gill) has been presented with the gun on the table and told to do the honourable thing for landing UEFA on the very painful horns of a dilemma, the only exit from which is a full apology to City. This is the theory I outlined to PB in an earlier post - what are the chances PB?
It'd be nice if Parry & Gill did a Clattenburg/Walton etc but not as nice as us hanging them.by their balls.

I really need to know the truth about these alleged resignations. IF there have been resignations i would love to know who they are. It could be resignations because certain officials are disgusted at UEFA's spineless capitulation to a super wealthy club owner's threats.... OR it could be that a certain Mr Parry (and possibly a certain Mr Gill) has been presented with the gun on the table and told to do the honourable thing for landing UEFA on the very painful horns of a dilemma, the only exit from which is a full apology to City. This is the theory I outlined to PB in an earlier post - what are the chances PB?
Let's hope the latter is right but I suspect the former. The cravenness of UEFA suggests nothing honorable ever happens there.

If we get banned from the CL for 1 year then big deal, in my opinion they will miss us more than we as fans will miss them. Our owners and the players won't look at it that way though.

Sounds like a publication of some repute , not.
Yep, people attaching far too much significance to the fact that it requires a subscription, that means nothing

Bunch of gobshite journos writing made up stories and pretending to have sources just like any other paper. The fact that Andy fucking Mitten is one of the journos should instantly blast a nuclear bomb sized hole through any notion of it having any credibility. I had no idea this prize cvnt had resurfaced. Astonishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.