UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by the preponderance of scousers in "journalism", punditry and general media I can only assume that you are correct.

It would certainly make sense in respect of the concept of clickbait. These pages are full of people having a meltdown every day, because the papers, which all now have a global reach, have published 20 Liverpool puff-pieces before City even get a mention, and yet by claiming that there is some sort of parity between our support and theirs, are those same people not now denying the rationale behind clickbait, which is to generate as many clicks as possible to make money?

Mitten is occasionally OK but the two who hack me off are James Pearce and Simon Hughes, who report on Liverpool. There's never anything remotely critical or insightful from them. They just blow smoke up the dippers' arse.
Never heard of em thankfully. I'm only familiar with Lawrence who doesn't strike me as being either knowledgable or intelligent - her anti wenger diatribes on the sunday supplement used to wind me up - and Honigstein who's ok. And of course Mitten who seemed to go from writing for an appalling fanzine to being treated as a serious journalist by the BBC who would often have him on 5 live discussing football.

Yeah that was my thought, I expected more from the local radio station though, so I’ll hold my deluded hands up

Didn’t know that was the reason BBS, I just expect more from the local radio station regardless, see above ;-)
Yep it was never stated as such but went on gardening leave straight after making strong criticism of the united, sorry altrincham fan, from wythenshawe, sorry altrincham, and never came back

Hahaha, how very Duncan Castles. Not 'Implications for football if City are found not guilty of any infringement?' but ' Implications for football if City escape a ban?', what an arsehole.

Whilst Castles is indisputably an arsehole, I think that he is right. City's guilt or otherwise of any "infringement" has always been incidental. Banning City has been the point of this whole exercise for football's power-brokers so failing to ban us will have huge implications for football.

Hahaha, how very Duncan Castles. Not 'Implications for football if City are found not guilty of any infringement?' but ' Implications for football if City escape a ban?', what an arsehole.
I see a star of 91% lol, but the more pertinent stat is DCIAC 109%

The study that I posted with a link covered all PL teams, those eyes again :)

You are way off beam, and as for people you have spoken to being your sampling, well you believe that rather than every available cast iron figures that have been presented for fan base and financially of City being level with liverpool.

And at this point I will let this thread go back to its rightful place, have a good day blue :)

If half the followers are fake, as Pilot Fish Media’s analysis suggests, perhaps those stats ain’t worth as much as you think. I’ll join you in dropping it. Have a good day too

Who are these resignations? Is this genuine? Potentially significant? I might listen if no one else has
Well one of the chief instigators left the investigatory chamber of UEAF’s club licensing and FFP control board, in October this year.
Then he was appointed Chairman of the board of directors, for the English Football League.
May be just a coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.