#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not played well for a while.

Looks out of shape, in fact, I’ll say it, he looks fat!

In the last few weeks he’s looked like an ex footballer in one of those charity games. Still got it, but doesn’t look as fit as modern players.

yep, he's definitely not in good shape.

Just turned on the Belgium v Russia game and Kev is playing well and in about 12 minutes he's made three nice passes, and was in the build up for all three goals with a very unselfish assist for an E. Hazard tap in that everyone one else would have taken themselves.
Hopefully he's getting back little by little and not just a case of playing a crap Russia side.

When I saw thread updated after Belgium game, first thought was - he is surely injured. That's how are luck is recently.

Still seemed to be below what he and us are used too,but did square it to hazard for a tap in when he could have had a crack at goal himself,my only problem is that twat martinez seems to play him the full 90 mins in games ..

Still seemed to be below what he and us are used too,but did square it to hazard for a tap in when he could have had a crack at goal himself,my only problem is that twat martinez seems to play him the full 90 mins in games ..
Agreed. He looks a yard slower or just not fit. His technical ability is obviously supreme but he looks physically short of his usual.

surely they’ve qualified? Why continue to play him 90 mins? Martinez is a cock.

Agreed. He looks a yard slower or just not fit. His technical ability is obviously supreme but he looks physically short of his usual.
That was the first thing my son said to me he’s looks just slightly slower than normal,I’m wondering if he’s actually carrying a small injury of some sort ..

Kevin is fit, he managed to play 90 minutes at Anfield in one of the games with highest intensity in world football. He wasn't slow vs Liverpool either. He isn't in his best form after the injury, but still created 3 good chances there.

So nothing wrong with playing 90 minutes for Belgium. He needs to play to regain form. Won't happen sitting on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.