Liverpool Withdrawals

Judging by your massive contribution to the various forums over the last 13+ years, it may have missed your attention that @ancoats has explained on several occasions that he is dyslexic. If you were unaware of this, you are now. Please confine your comments to the content of the post instead of it's punctuation.
Oh OK!

Just watching SSN - fuck all else on , and Gareth Southgate doing his impression of a serious manager who knows what he is talking about .

You can fool some of the people .......................................

Surely we should be showing him massive support for the injustice of having his feelings hurt by football supporters instead of his normal arselicking reception from the dipper supporters .

And he was so brave last Sunday when towering over Sterling.

Fucking mardarse .
This,he pushed raz and gave it the hard man backed up by his mates,a few boo's and he crumbled,not a fucking shred of sympathy do i have for cowards like that

Hmmm have any scouse players actually played for their country over this international break so far wynaldum out of Dutch team..oh van dick is playing hope magennis roughs the cnut up ..

This,he pushed raz and gave it the hard man backed up by his mates,a few boo's and he crumbled,not a fucking shred of sympathy do i have for cowards like that

Absolutely no need to feel any sympathy for dipper players Karen, the whole world is already primed for that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,apparently.

Pathetic twats every fucking one of them.

Judging by your massive contribution to the various forums over the last 13+ years, it may have missed your attention that @ancoats has explained on several occasions that he is dyslexic. If you were unaware of this, you are now. Please confine your comments to the content of the post instead of it's punctuation.

its ok and thanks
but am fine with it and don't really care what others think ?? i know my limits on punctuation and trying my best to get over what am trying to saying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.