Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

The thing is Sterling is only taking the blame because he confronted and possibly grabbed him by the throat when he saw him on reporting for England duty. Everyone knows the fuse was lit before that at Anfield. There may have even been some goading on the day. People and fans aren't stupid they know there is no smoke without fire and Sterling isn't going to suddenly go all psycho on Gomez without provocation. Given the physical height difference I think many saw it as Sterling standing up to a bully trying to push him around.

I doubt it will happen again and no way is Gomez going to get the dogs abuse Sterling had to endure thanks to the dippers and a hostile press pack. To be honest I wish all the dippers team and manager got stick at every ground they played out. They come across as a right bunch of arrogant wankers, led by the gurning chest thumping Klopp.

Kane also needs to shut up. Nobody can understand a word he says at the best of times and when he does speak he makes Joey Essex look intelligent.

I copped a bit of Talkshite well talking shite about Gomez at lunchtime. They portrayed Gomez as some innocent little lad bullied by Big Bad Raz and mentioned Southgate rushing to the dressing room after hearing that Jo No Go was very upset
Also much comment about his girlfriend and baby upset (year old baby Ffs) and he Gomez not the baby was spoken about as if he was some sort of established star. So I looked him up him up and he has 48 league games for the dippers and 8 for England with quite a lot of them as sub. Not a huge amount in 4 years even aĺlowing for injury.

But apart from this it seems Kane was heavily involved in the dropping of Raz and Kane appears to be a backstabber who does not like Raz. Well thats my working theory anyway;)

Ps some clunt on ts said the booing of Gomez was done just by the City fans in the ground.

As if.

Last edited:
Ps some clunt on ts said the booing of Gomez was done just by the City fans in the ground.

As if.

Last time Ilistened to Talkshite they were.telling the world we had no fans. And yet, now we're crowding out England games too.

It's almost as though every word uttered on that station is...er...shite

Mane, VD and Lallana were all prised from Soton through the financial might of Liverpool. And, what was said? Do Soton fans continue with a witch hunt of the aforementioned?

Sterling left an inconsistent and, relatively speaking, a struggling Liverpool team at the time to improve his career, develop professionally, win trophies and earn more money. What is wrong with that?

"No one leaves Liverpool" said the arrogant Phil Thompson. Then the death threats began, Liverpool ex players lined up to vilify Sterling for wanting to better himself, the media latched onto a story, fans across the country joined in and eventually he was booed at national level by England fans.

Yet there is barely a mention of any of this. He was hung out to dry and it all started at Liverpool as so much does. Away at Chelsea when he was racially abused was the turning point. This would probably have passed with little comment had Sterling not challenged the media and only at that point was there respite from the abuse piled on him.

The media then did a complete turn round, because they were wrong, discredited and had been shown up for what they are. So they created Saint Sterling, which he is not. He is though a very good player and has become, unwillingly, a spokesperson for many. He has endured more and come through more than any of us can properly appreciate notwithstanding the compensations of wealth.

What exactly happened between Gomez and Sterling is not clear. What is clear though is that generally the media treatment of a Liverpool player is inevitably different and more favourable.
Magnificent post

I copped a bit of Talkshite well talking shite about Gomez at lunchtime. They portrayed Gomez as some innocent little lad bullied by Big Bad Raz and mentioned Southgate rushing to the dressing room after hearing that Jo No Go was very upset
Also much comment about his girlfriend and baby upset (year old baby Ffs) and he Gomez not the baby was spoken about as if he was some sort of established star. So I looked him up him up and he has 48 league games for the dippers and 8 for England with quite a lot of them as sub. Not a huge amount in 4 years even aĺlowing for injury.

But apart from this it seems Kane was heavily involved in the dropping of Raz and Kane appears to be a backstabber who does not like Raz. Well thats my working theory anyway;)

As if.
I bet Gomez's baby can speak better that that Prick Kane though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.