Do we actually have a transfer strategy?

Your conclusion is based of an assumption.

Not every transfer works out but I am confident we have the best in the business at identifying and procuring our players
No assumption at all. van Dyke was quality at Celtic and looked a very good player when he moved to Southampton.
I would disagree , we are very good at buying ready made players, but buying players to grow into the 1st team , personally I think we are poor.

Just look at our LB acquisitions, expensive and not good, crazy money has been spent and still we are weak in that area.And now looking at Chilwell again, that's going to be another 50M plus. And Mendy sounds like history, what is his value now? considerably less than what we paid.

No assumption at all. van Dyke was quality at Celtic and looked a very good player when he moved to Southampton.
I would disagree , we are very good at buying ready made players, but buying players to grow into the 1st team , personally I think we are poor.

Just look at our LB acquisitions, expensive and not good, crazy money has been spent and still we are weak in that area.And now looking at Chilwell again, that's going to be another 50M plus. And Mendy sounds like history, what is his value now? considerably less than what we paid.
Of course it is an assumption "our scouts must have been"

Haven't read any of the thread and this is just random. But if we lose Sane this summer, I think we'll splash massively. Koulibaly, Dembele, Halaand would be my targets. Don't think it'll go that way but for sure I think this will be a crucial summer for the future of this team.

Haven't read any of the thread and this is just random. But if we lose Sane this summer, I think we'll splash massively. Koulibaly, Dembele, Halaand would be my targets. Don't think it'll go that way but for sure I think this will be a crucial summer for the future of this team.

They'd all be excellent signings in my opinion, or Sancho.

I can't think of anyone else available that's good enough.

No being funny mate but Boyata looked very good at Celtic and so did Jason Denayer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.