International weekend! So what we all doing!??

Bloody hell, are you a project manager? Might of crossed paths small world being in the trade lol I prefer working on the old mills around ancoats nicer work and the spec seems better.

My office is in Ancoats! I am office based!

My office is in Ancoats! I am office based!
Hahaha nice mate keep up the good work. Manchester is booming. Although I'm not so keen on the 10,000 homes which will be built in carrington(timperley wedge) infrastructure/congestion?

Watching sydney v mebourne now, then off to llandudno for a family visit followed by lunch in a country pub somewhere

Nipping out soon to do a 20km run from Worsley around the canals and out towards Leigh and back.

Will nip out later and try the new pub opened in Boothstown called Coal and Cotton. Then home, stick the wood burner on and chill out in front of the tv.

Sitting in a 24 hour bar in Berlin until my hotel is checking in. I haven’t been to bed since Friday night yet am wide awake.

In truth all these main contractors are. They want the job done but every day they try their best to stop you from doing exactly that.
Half the feckers who work for these firms are just trying to justify their own jobs.
What job do you do? I think they stop you then the fines come out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.