Podcasts

I really rate Joe Hart's series 'Gloved'. He's had Micah Richards and Kasper Schmeichel so a lot of inside information about life at City but just interesting hearing about the highs and lows of top players.

Last edited:
City related - Ninety Three Twenty
Noisy Neighbours
Bluemoon (Obviously)
City Eye
Bolt from the blue

Music - Headliners
Humans of XS Manchester (Some cracking interviews on here)

Funny - Shagged married annoyed (Chris Ramsey and his misses who is proper nuts)
Peter Crouch

True Crime - UK true crime podcast

Athletico Mince - ostensibly about football, but mainly Bob Mortimer and Andy Dawson dicking about. Not really something you can dive into cold - most of it won’t make any sense whatsoever unless you start from the beginning.

Richard Herring’s Leicester Square Theatre Podcast - basically Richard Herring interviewing other comedians. Nearly always brilliant.

Some of these others listed above look great. Wish I had the time to actually listen to more.

Any more good Podcast recommendations? Not really interested in football themed podcasts.

Only got into Podcasts last summer and Adam Buxton is my favourite.

Any more good Podcast recommendations? Not really interested in football themed podcasts.

Only got into Podcasts last summer and Adam Buxton is my favourite.

Tim Marshall’s What Why
Film 89
Science of Sport
The Inquiry (bbc world service)

The Missing Cryptoqueen - A couple of reporters trying to track down the face of the cryptocurrency OneCoin who disappeared, along with billions of pounds.

Dr Death - An American surgeon, who was a bit of a fraud.

Manhunt: Finding Kevin Parle - About some scouser, who some people say is dead, but is wanted in connection of a couple of murders. It's that bloke of the TV series Hunted who is attempting to track him down. Only the first 4 episodes have been released so far (on Spotify anyway)

Undr the Cosh - As others have already said, this is quality.

The Journal - A short podcast released every weekday. Some pretty interesting topics. This week's have included $100 billion secret moron fund and Nike's vaporfly trainers. There is an episode that I'd recommend from a couple of weeks ago called The Long-Lost Superbowl. They've also followed the rise of WeWork which is pretty interesting.

Last edited:
Elis James and John Robins - about 250 podcasts with Radio X and now they've been on BBC 5 Live for about 6 months.
Ed Gamble and Matthew Crosby on Radio X
Quickly Kevin
Off Menu
Totally Football Show
Guardian Football Podcast
The Spanish Football Podcast

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.