Liverpool Withdrawals

Hmmm have any scouse players actually played for their country over this international break so far wynaldum out of Dutch team..oh van dick is playing hope magennis roughs the cnut up ..
Terence Trent Darby and Oxlade Chamberlain played for England.

You're fine with it, but others trying to be smartarses need to be told.

Good on the OP I say .

that is what a message board is all about freedom of speech and if you let the (smart arses) win or get to you then you might as well go back into your shell ?? i find that just keep posting in the best way possible and trying your best then it gets to them more then the silly quotes they post gets to me

i love bluemoon and the forum and its so refreshing when posters who i don't really know can have your back and it makes you stick with it and its so welcome

that is what a message board is all about freedom of speech and if you let the (smart arses) win or get to you then you might as well go back into your shell ?? i find that just keep posting in the best way possible and trying your best then it gets to them more then the silly quotes they post gets to me

i love bluemoon and the forum and its so refreshing when posters who i don't really know can have your back and it makes you stick with it and its so welcome
Cool man!

Have we had any official reason why they have withdrawn? or have I just missed it
Gomez got injured by a tackle from Trippier.

Henderson has withdrawn from illness, which does make sense as it's the reason he missed Liverpools last CL game and was doubtful for our game.

Gomez got injured by a tackle from Trippier.

Henderson has withdrawn from illness, which does make sense as it's the reason he missed Liverpools last CL game and was doubtful for our game.
Henderson being ill makes as much sense as your post. Their game at Genk was on 5 November. Henderson missed this due to illness, but recovered sufficiently to play against us on 10 November. Tomorrow is 17 November - twelve days after he was ill, and seven days after he was fit enough to play us.

There's no way they can claim he is still suffering from the illness on bonfire night. In that same time, I've had a bout of gastroenteritis and recovered enough to run 11k today, and I'm 58!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.