Tenuous links to famous people

And my mum and dad met him whilst playing golf in Jersey. They said what a nice bloke he was as well.

Mate played at Woodbury Park GC when Mansell owned it and drew him in the club knockout. They arranged a tee off time and Mansell block booked an hour either side of it to get a clear round. Mansell won btw.

Was once awoken in the early hours by Kathy Burke proclaiming her need for an all action “cuddle” whilst straddling my partially clothed torso.
Tell you what, Kathy Burke might not be "beautiful" but I'd rather spend a couple of hours having a drink with her than some vacuous thicker than pig shit Love Island/ TOWIE identikit blonde
She seems a right laugh.

Saw the Bee Gees at the Gaumont cinema in Chorlton in the '50s.
Went to junior school with the daughter of the Pinky and Perky puppeteers.
Got told to 'go away' by Denis Law's wife while bob-a-jobbing in Chorltonville.
Advised Harry Gregg on the best way to repair a lilo when I had a Saturday job in Alty Halfords. Sold him a puncture repair outfit.
My daughter went to the same nursery as Theo Walcott.
Have met and chatted to Ray Winstone more than once.

Was once given a private tour of pop artist Peter Blake's studio. He is a truly gracious and modest character, as was the novelist William Boyd who I also briefly met around the same period.

Over 30 years ago, I had a piss next to a very drunk Rik Mayall in a pub toilet.

He finished before me and I next found him sat on my chair chatting up a girl I had just started dating.

About 40 years ago, I worked for Tony Wilson's accountants and briefly caught sight of him once.

Going back even further, me and a mate tried to get Mike Harding to sign a piece of paper that stated 'I am crap by....' when we discovered him making an appearance in HMV in Manchester. That's how punk we were back then.

When we were students, my gf and I earned a few bob by babysitting the son of Don Revie. Nasty little blighter...................and so was the son.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.