Mikel Oyarzabal

That is not how we operate, rightly or wrongly. We are never going to replace Sane with kid from academy. Foden doesnt get that much game time despite Gundogan being underwhelming and Silva old.

I'm more on board with the Dembele idea like most om here. I understand that he has some attitude issues, but most of what I read seems to be about him being still somewhat of a child, and not like a party maniac. If so, then a father figure like Pep is perfect to mold him.

Doesn't seem to be anything special, and certainly nowhere near Sané's level. We'd be better just offering Leroy more wages and bonuses.

We really need to tell Bayern to fuck off.

Doesn't seem to be anything special, and certainly nowhere near Sané's level. We'd be better just offering Leroy more wages and bonuses.

We really need to tell Bayern to fuck off.
Agreed but Leroy is the problem, he clearly is interested in Bayern, hence why they wont fu@@ off.

obviously a highly skilled player but for me we need something moe along the lines of sane.....someone rapid witht he skill as well....we have bernardo and Mahrez with this guys skill set..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.