Melbourne City FC Thread

Another old City player coming back to haunt us! Robbie Fowler...manager of Brisbane!!

Wind made the going tough in the Second Half for City.

Game day! Play tonight away to Wanderers. 7:30ko. Wanderers have been decent so far and sit 3rd and after our loss last week it looks like it's going to be a tricky game.

I'm hoping we will see a reaction and hopefully Noone and the 2 Uruguayan blokes start to prove themselves and we get a win.

Friday night games can potentially ruin your weekend, fingers crossed.

https://www.a-league.com.au/video/m...y-wanderers-v-melbourne-city-hyundai-a-league

Can't remember if we ever won a match away in extra time. The pen changed everything and after last week's I'm taking it, and TBF that German bloke was holding Genreau at the top of the box as Genreau tried to make a run to the 6 yard box. I'll let you all decide.

Anyway to say that was a massive win would be an understatement, we are now 4 points clear ontop and go into our bye next week in a great state. Maclaren has now scored 9 goals in 4 A League games and 19 goals in 12 games in the cup and on national duty. Bruno who?

https://www.a-league.com.au/video/m...y-wanderers-v-melbourne-city-hyundai-a-league

Can't remember if we ever won a match away in extra time. The pen changed everything and after last week's I'm taking it, and TBF that German bloke was holding Genreau at the top of the box as Genreau tried to make a run to the 6 yard box. I'll let you all decide.

Anyway to say that was a massive win would be an understatement, we are now 4 points clear ontop and go into our bye next week in a great state. Maclaren has now scored 9 goals in 4 A League games and 19 goals in 12 games in the cup and on national duty. Bruno who?

Well done, mate.

The lad took the winner well and it’s great to see you top of the League.

Game at home tonight, Perth with a 7:30pm KO.

After the bye we had dropped to 2nd and Perth last seasons Premiers and Grand final runner-ups are last so on ladder position we should be odds on, but they have a good list and for whatever reason they haven't been winning, but we should be fresh and ready and hopefully we can start the summer with a win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.