The most beautiful woman in the world of music

There are several cracking classical pianists and opera singers but my brain cannot cope with their names although I can just about handle (I wish) Yuja Wang a Chinese cracker who uses the foot pedals in 6 inch heels and very short skirts.

The sopranos certainly do not fit into 'the fat lady sings' category.

giphy.gif

There are several cracking classical pianists and opera singers but my brain cannot cope with their names although I can just about handle (I wish) Yuja Wang a Chinese cracker who uses the foot pedals in 6 inch heels and very short skirts.

The sopranos certainly do not fit into 'the fat lady sings' category.
Munter. Looks like a little boy playing dress up.

The bird from transmission vamp, Wendy James, then not now, Kim Wilde, the ABBA ladies, Belinda Carlisle, Patsy Kensit in her 8th wonder days and Sabrina Salerno.

Munter. Looks like a little boy playing dress up.

The bird from transmission vamp, Wendy James, then not now, Kim Wilde, the ABBA ladies, Belinda Carlisle, Patsy Kensit in her 8th wonder days and Sabrina Salerno.

I must have changed into a transvestite lover then. She could run her deft hands over my keyboard anytime.

Kim Wilde has a nice greenhouse but has had too much of that chocolate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.