Var debate 2019/20

Unlike other sports, say Cricket and Rugby, where we know exactly what's going on because you can hear/ see what they are doing, it can't be done in football as it's against the rules.

Why is it?

Change this and VAR will make sense.

"Can you give me the other camera?"

"No, the one that makes City look in the wrong."

I honestly thought the introduction of VAR would correct a high percentage of incidents where the full time result didn't reflect what had actually happened during the 90mins - Aguero and Sterling getting booked for diving when their feet, legs, thighs had been scythed to the ground, Dipper handballs and offsides that were at the time just ignored as though they didn't happen, Salah goals ruled out because he WAS shown to be offside. As it turns out, it seems to have done the opposite. Blatant handballs continue to be dismissed, more forceful pushes in the back ignored when breezes are sending some forwards tumbling to the ground. Had the PL, PiGMOL and the FArce actively set out to fuck the whole game up with the most pathetic, useless, not fit for purpose, system they couldn't have come up with anything better than the one that currently obtains. And the refereeing genius that is Swarbrick can still give it 7 out of 10!

We are just going to have to watch while we are continually fucked over.

It’s soooooo obvious that it’s being used how and when they want. The complete sneakiness and lack of transparency is what’s done it for me.

Dead right, rnb! They must be rubbing their hands with glee and laughing all the way to the omnibus currently ticking over down PIer Head thattheyhave developed a system that 'legitimises' the shit decisions they are currently making.

Dead right, rnb! They must be rubbing their hands with glee and laughing all the way to the omnibus currently ticking over down PIer Head thattheyhave developed a system that 'legitimises' the shit decisions they are currently making.

I agree. They’re laughing at everyone, knowing there’s NOTHING we can do to stop them doing WHATEVER they like. It’s no longer a game for two teams to see if they can win a game by playing within the laws. It’s now being dictated by faceless scum in a portacabin , only seeing what they would like to see and ignoring the rest.
I’m done paying to watch PL games now, so unless I get a free ticket, I’m done.
After the Victimpool game, it was more evident than ever that this seasons PL winners has already been decided by those that control the system. Too many people say “it will even itself out” bollox. It is supposed to stop that shit happening.

Not sure if it would be allowed but since we have our own cameras at home for usual tv why not invest in var type cameras for our home games to shall we say investigate dubious var decisions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.