You know you're getting old when...

You have to give someone on the next table the menu just so you can read it.
This I had always wondered when I was younger why men on trains read the newspaper with their arms stretched right out . Now I know.
At work the younger fellas were taking the piss about the font on my phone being set to huge. I said 'Ok then who could read the number plate on some car about 80 to 90 metres away' Only myself and one other lad could. Shut them right up.

This I had always wondered when I was younger why men on trains read the newspaper with their arms stretched right out . Now I know.
At work the younger fellas were taking the piss about the font on my phone being set to huge. I said 'Ok then who could read the number plate on some car about 80 to 90 metres away' Only myself and one other lad could. Shut them right up.

Come on own up....

It was your car wasn't it..! Haha..

When these young dudes at work are overtaking me on long walls, They’ve only been at it few years and they are rapid, I’m finished I tell thee.............they might be quick on the walls but they can’t do rounded ceilings like yours truly, I can teach them everything they know but not everything I know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.