Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not good enough for us, and now too old as well.
His form this season, meant he would have walked into our team.

The resentment to JFE was because of this past connection, nothing more. He would have been a very useful squad player for us. Low maintenance, low wages and high experience. Ideal in our present situation. Sometimes even elite clubs don't need a squad full of elite players.

After we were linked to a £30m outlay for him, lol.
Yes that twat Pulis thought he could extract £30m (and the piss) out of us and not a murmur of criticism from the media about such silly naked greed, just the presumption we were rich and daft enough to pay it.

Yes that twat Pulis thought he could extract £30m (and the piss) out of us and not a murmur of criticism from the media about such silly naked greed, just the presumption we were rich and daft enough to pay it.
They got greedy and it backfired, why would the press criticise that? It's called business. Bayern want Sane, City want 120m, they pay , walk or we negotiate, that's the way it is.

They got greedy and it backfired, why would the press criticise that? It's called business. Bayern want Sane, City want 120m, they pay , walk or we negotiate, that's the way it is.
Sorry its called greed and taking the piss in my book and it reminds me of the cartoon we see on here of Woodward paying a hundred quid for a mars bar.
JFE 30 million? Come on he went to Leicester for a realistic price but Sane might be worth be the valuation when you loking at prices quoted and actually paid nowadays.

Sorry its called greed and taking the piss in my book and it reminds me of the cartoon we see on here of Woodward paying a hundred quid for a mars bar.
JFE 30 million? Come on he went to Leicester for a realistic price but Sane might be worth be the valuation when you loking at prices quoted and actually paid nowadays.
It was greed, but you said why was it not picked up by the press . JFE was and is a very good Premier league CB. The abuse the guy gets on here is completely over the top.And is simply down to once playing for the RAG's.

It was greed, but you said why was it not picked up by the press . JFE was and is a very good Premier league CB. The abuse the guy gets on here is completely over the top.And is simply down to once playing for the RAG's.
At utd he was thought of as top class a cultured player , his problems came in the form of injuries and huge gaffs, if i remember right he made 150 appearances in ten years because of this,` remind you of anyone?` regardless of his urd background JFE is slow and would never play the high back line

At utd he was thought of as top class a cultured player , his problems came in the form of injuries and huge gaffs, if i remember right he made 150 appearances in ten years because of this,` remind you of anyone?` regardless of his urd background JFE is slow and would never play the high back line
Nearly as slow as Otto

I specifically mentioned the press because they lead the morons who go on about our spending but never mention the greed of the sellers. Everton did it with Lescott and others have followed suit. There is a perception we are fools soon to be parted with their money.

There was a thread on here JFEIAC. Well named. Once a rag always a rag is all I need.

I specifically mentioned the press because they lead the morons who go on about our spending but never mention the greed of the sellers. Everton did it with Lescott and others have followed suit. There is a perception we are fools soon to be parted with their money.

There was a thread on here JFEIAC. Well named. Once a rag always a rag is all I need.
I don't get the greed of the sellers you talk about. If a club has a player under contract that another club wants, they have every right to get every single penny they can, and would be fools not to.
Unfortunately it looks like we are now in that position with Sane. He is under contract and we have the right to demand a fee. A fee that is acceptable for the players talent, age , etc, etc.
A player is worth market value, Maguire went for 80m, does that make Leicester greedy? United stupid? It's irrelevant as is the value of any player. It's all about market value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.