The most beautiful woman in the world of music

I'm glad to hear it.

The world would be a shit place if everyone liked the same things.

I'll stick to wobblies, you stick to little Asian actors and we'll be fine...

I am not restricted to little Asians. I like beautiful women of all types even MILFs. Yuja was the easy name to remember but now out of bed i can turn on tv where u tube helpfully provides loops of beautiful singers with difficult names.

There's an endless choice from the ones named in the thread but I'll just chuck in the Bucks Fizz girls in the Land of make believe video.

Although Jay was fitter I always had a hard spot for Ms Baker.

Viv Albertine from The Slits. Not the most conventionally beautiful woman. That would be Debbie Harry. But definitely has something. Her autobiography was good too.

And in the the interests of fairness and balance, if I was a woman or a gay/bisexual bloke (which I am not) and this thread was about the most beautiful men in the world of music, I'd probably vote for Terry Hall.

The second guitarist in Ash was a fittie. Charlotte Hatherley. A stuck up cow by all accounts but still hot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.