City - the most attacked football club in the country!

There is no fucking reason that we shouldn't be able to watch sky/bt,listen to talksport,read the newspapers,look at social media like everyone else and expect some fair and balanced discussion on the most successful team in the prem in the last decade,we have done nothing wrong so why should we stop taking part in football discusion
No other team has has ever had non stop investigations/ negative press/attacks by other prem teams owners/players fined for fuck all/racist shite about our owner and players,fuck of with calling blues idiots
Another great post

Quite a admirer of most your posts,there’s few on here who are a pleasure to read and get their opinions, why I read every post on any thread I go through. Just come across this one as I’m reading it and the several you posted prior to this one. I know exactly what you mean but not sure I can feel the same way as much as I’d like to. Some things you can say fuck it to, some you cant. This is one I struggle with, To say I seeth inside would be an understatement. I’m livid with most of the media, journalists, sports programmes who chip, chip, chip at this club whom I love and have done my whole life. I don’t do social media bar this, period. My kids and their kids are all blues. No history in my family just me and I will convert as many as I can until my dying day. Thing is my casual blue, I don’t want to be part of the cartel either. I want to fucking destroy it.

Well said. My Head tells me that all this sniping at City (and refusal to properly acknowledge all the great things we've done over the past few years) ... doesn't really matter / is just jealousy.

But my Heart is hurting badly. It all seems very unfair and vindictive.

There is no fucking reason that we shouldn't be able to watch sky/bt, listen to talksport, read the newspapers, look at social media like everyone else and expect some fair and balanced discussion on the most successful team in the prem in the last decade,we have done nothing wrong so why should we stop taking part in football discussion
No other team has ever had non stop investigations/ negative press/attacks by other prem teams owners/players fined for fuck all/racist shite about our owner and players, fuck off with calling blues idiots

Your best post this week x

Quite a admirer of most your posts,there’s few on here who are a pleasure to read and get their opinions, why I read every post on any thread I go through. Just come across this one as I’m reading it and the several you posted prior to this one. I know exactly what you mean but not sure I can feel the same way as much as I’d like to. Some things you can say fuck it to, some you cant. This is one I struggle with, To say I seeth inside would be an understatement. I’m livid with most of the media, journalists, sports programmes who chip, chip, chip at this club whom I love and have done my whole life. I don’t do social media bar this, period. My kids and their kids are all blues. No history in my family just me and I will convert as many as I can until my dying day. Thing is my casual blue, I don’t want to be part of the cartel either. I want to fucking destroy it.
Its like someone insulting the person you love. You cant ignore it. It hurts. Even worse, there is nobody to lamp.

I've been a bit concerned that since the dipper game we've adopted a bit of their victim mentality on here with multiple threads about unfair treatment at the hands of governing bodies and the media. However I'd urge any of you to pop onto the BBC sport site. Go to football, premier league, and all teams. This shows you the last 7-10 articles on each team, by team. Have a look at ours, then any other team you like, but particularly the rags and dippers. Make your own mind up.

Putting UEFA to one side.

I know Pep understands now.

And I’m glad he does.

That goes for the players as well.

Amongst the 1000’s of threads that have been posted on BM this year, this is one of the most important ones. Thank you OP.

The club should be email this thread to every City employee, so they all know what we’re up against as a club, on the off chance that they don’t already know.

Keep up the good work and the fight!

I've been a bit concerned that since the dipper game we've adopted a bit of their victim mentality on here with multiple threads about unfair treatment at the hands of governing bodies and the media. However I'd urge any of you to pop onto the BBC sport site. Go to football, premier league, and all teams. This shows you the last 7-10 articles on each team, by team. Have a look at ours, then any other team you like, but particularly the rags and dippers. Make your own mind up.

There for all to see, as clear as night and day. I also think Arsenal get quite a bit of negative coverage, although it could be argued they deserve it! In third place behind Rags and Dippers for the “media darlings” trophy are Spurs. Imagine the crap we’d be getting if we were in their current position.

Not noticed all teams section before... Clear as for all to see only team with pure negative is us. Not one positive article.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.