Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Gomez is a ****.

Raheem did what many wound up folk may have done.

Raheem was wrong to physically assault another person. He’s apologised as so, whether he wants to stick a nut on him still or not.

Southgate needs teaching how to handle these situations and is a fucking dafty.

Kane should put his tongue back in his mouth and stop harping on about his apparent self-importance in deciding a fellow professionals consequence.

Can’t see much more to it.
Kane is a selfish prick who was having his nose pushed put of joint over the attention Raz was getting for his performances when playing for England. In other words he was jealous of Raz as his performances were over shadowing Kane and his performances

The Sun has been blowing sugar up the anfield arse since it was ostracized after Hillsborough.
How far does it get it in terms of sales not how far does said sugar get up said arse?

I am sure that despite all the scouse posturing that the online Sun especially gets lots of readers. And of course a large amount of dippers get their Sun in Torquay Doncaster and all over the place.

I suppose it's possible that Gomez has made himself very unpopular with black people. I'd imagine Raheem is one of the most respected young black men in the black community and Gomez was trying to put him down in front of a load of pissed up scousers. Sterling spent years putting up with a load of racially flavoured hate and tried to turn it into a reasonable calm discourse. Gomez was sucking up to the people most responsible for the hate. What they used to call an Uncle Tom.

If I was sterling I'd be wishing I gave them something to fucking cry aboout the sycophantic ****s.

Honestly, imagine the state of these ****s if they do win the league. For the Good of Football in its entireity we needd to beat them again.

You do have to wonder if the players hate these ****s as much as we do.

Will be interesting today to see what reception Raz gets from the crowd if he does play. It will give us an idea of how the fans are feeling about the situation and who they blame

It's your classic bully boy tactics..

It was The Dippers and I also include the written media and Sky in this, who generated a Nationwide whichhunt of Raheem are now whinging like fcuk because it's gone full circle and is now affecting one of their own..

Raheem stood up to them all on his own with no external support and now the shit is flying back the other way, it's all of a sudden made the National news and is deemed disgraceful..

Tough shit mardarses, you reap what you sow..

I've no beef with Gomez but let's see how it pans out when he plays away from Anfield and is still getting shit..

I'm sure he'll get all the help, support and councilling he needs which was severely missing in Raheem's situation.

It makes my stomach churn when you think of the shit Raheem had to carry on his shoulders with no support from Southgate, the England captain, the FA and the media at the time...

All of them are culpable in this and it's sickening how they are all now painting themselves as Mother Theresa in rallying round a player who copped for a few boos..

The whole thing stinks...

Think the difference is Sterling took on the chin head up didnt moan or sulk! Gomes cried like a baby moaned and why the media have the sympathy for the melt.

No player will enjoy being booed , but the pure hypocrisy of the media is what really pisses supporters off.

Gomez having been an arrogant arsehole in the liverpool game towards Sterling ( who has had to put with 4 years of abuse from every imbecile in the country ) gets a few boos on his next appearance and every media outlet jumps to his defence , abetted by the national manager and FA puppet Gareth Southgate.

It's pathetic, positively biased , and hypocritical...................and once again a liverpool player is involved !

Why is Gomez getting counselling? Sterling's had dogs' abuse for years and he never got help for it.

ETA: I admit I'd be freaked out if someone grabbed my neck, but that's because I'm autistic and I hate being touched by random people. Plus I'm a small disabled woman and I can't fight back too easily.

Last edited:
Why is Gomez getting counselling? Sterling's had dogs' abuse for years and he never got help for it.

ETA: I admit I'd be freaked out if someone grabbed my neck, but that's because I'm autistic and I hate being touched by random people. Plus I'm a small disabled woman and I can't fight back too easily.
He's mentally scarred by the booing dontcha know. Soft twaaaaaat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.