Kingsley Coman

We lose Sane and we take Bayern’s unwanted Coman.....Don’t think so.

Don’t read too much into Sky Sports, they haven’t a clue where Manchester City are concerned. If Sane goes to Bayern we will pull your pants down!

Rather have Coman than Oyarazbal. Could even poach Gnabry instead of Coman, they're both great. We need that pace on the wing if Sané leaves

Coman was amazing under Pep on the RW. Him and Sterling on the wings would be nightmarish for defenders, we lack pace in RW spot right now and he can play both wings like Sterling.

His Injury record is the main issue, but I think he has been playing more recently and handling it better.

Would love to have him if Sane leaves. I want more pace not another methodical technical passing winger like Bernardo and Mahrez who can play attacking midfield.

We lose Sane and we take Bayern’s unwanted Coman.....Don’t think so.

Don’t read too much into Sky Sports, they haven’t a clue where Manchester City are concerned. If Sane goes to Bayern we will pull your pants down!
Unfortunately we are in no position to pull down there pants!, the longer this goes on the better the deal for Sane and Bayern.

Unfortunately we are in no position to pull down there pants!, the longer this goes on the better the deal for Sane and Bayern.
What we can do is to try to buy their players and thereby cause them trouble. Maybe this is a signal to Bayern that we will retaliate.

What we can do is to try to buy their players and thereby cause them trouble. Maybe this is a signal to Bayern that we will retaliate.
True but Bayern are in bad shape, are there many of their players we would even want? Coman apart

May be, if “they’re” all out for him, we can cash in big and send him “there” with best wishes, thus pulling “their” pants down!

;-p

True but Bayern are in bad shape, are there many of their players we would even want? Coman apart
I would suggest that the threath shall be seen longer term. I think City can harm Bayern more than they can harm us even though they may take Sane from us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.