Mikel Oyarzabal

Doesn't seem to be anything special, and certainly nowhere near Sané's level. We'd be better just offering Leroy more wages and bonuses.

We really need to tell Bayern to fuck off.
Tell Bayern what you like we aren’t really in control of the Sane situation, if Bayern want Sane and Sane wants Bayern one way or another that’s what will happen.

obviously a highly skilled player but for me we need something moe along the lines of sane.....someone rapid witht he skill as well....we have bernardo and Mahrez with this guys skill set..

Half of me agrees with you but then the other half thinks this guy is more adept at playing on the left than either and is a much, much harder worker than Mahrez defensively.

I get what you mean, though, if he was anywhere near as quick as Sane then he'd be the perfect signing.

He’s quicker than most people think, not Leroy fast but fast enough.

Because he’s a left footed left winger he won’t slow down play by trying to cut inside like Mahrez does. Brilliant dribbler with a great finish, he’d bring another outlet for goals and he’ll improve drastically under Pep. I’m all for this and think he’d do really well in the team.

Because he’s a left footed left winger he won’t slow down play by trying to cut inside like Mahrez does. Brilliant dribbler with a great finish, he’d bring another outlet for goals and he’ll improve drastically under Pep. I’m all for this and think he’d do really well in the team.
If hes left footed wont pep just play him on right like mahrez and bernardo?

hes probably about the same speed as bernardo and mahrez so he'll probably have a very similar impact playing wide

If hes left footed wont pep just play him on right like mahrez and bernardo?

By that logic, Sané would’ve played on the right.

They’re played on the right because that’s where they’ve spent the majority of theirs careers and where they’re most effective. Oyarzabal has played nearly exclusively as a left winger.

hes probably about the same speed as bernardo and mahrez so he'll probably have a very similar impact playing wide

Completely different players.

Mahrez - uses skills, feints and dribbling to cut inside, uses pace to close down on goal and get a shot or pass off.
Bernardo - close control and tends to bring other players in with his link up play.
Oyarzabal - can get to the byline and fire in a cross quicker with his left foot, more direct with his dribbling and has better composure in front of goal with a wider variety of finishes.

Just because they share a similar trait in their speed doesn’t mean that they’re similar players. That’s unbelievably stupid.

Completely different players.

Mahrez - uses skills, feints and dribbling to cut inside, uses pace to close down on goal and get a shot or pass off.
Bernardo - close control and tends to bring other players in with his link up play.
Oyarzabal - can get to the byline and fire in a cross quicker with his left foot, more direct with his dribbling and has better composure in front of goal with a wider variety of finishes.

Just because they share a similar trait in their speed doesn’t mean that they’re similar players. That’s unbelievably stupid.

Is it really stupid to assume hes uses players with pace as a more traditional winger and uses slower players on the opposite side to cut in. I never said that that mahrez and bernardo are the same player btw. I think he prefers to use players on the opposite side anyway even with sane he tried it a few years ago but sane was comfortable and is deadly on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.