Women's Team - 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the womens game is full of shit, incompetent and possibly bent refs.

Seen it all now. West Ham player pushes it too far in front of her and literally jumps and twist into a static Georgia Stanway who knows not to make a challenge. Ref gives a second yellow and commentator adds that ref had no option as she caught her late...

Stanway, second yellow, sent off.

Silly tackles.
Yes I agree, another silly tackle BUT this was waiting to happen. What was the manager thinking? Probably nothing as usual. 5 - 0 up and a red waiting to happen and he does nothing. He should have substituted Stanway ages ago and give someone else time on the field. I often think this manager is devoid of thinking!

Not at all. Been silly late tackles all game.

She's been lucky as it could have been earlier.

She has planted a leg and the lass has ran into her.

Its contact and that is it.

Yes I agree, another silly tackle BUT this was waiting to happen. What was the manager thinking? Probably nothing as usual. 5 - 0 up and a red waiting to happen and he does nothing. He should have substituted Stanway ages ago and give someone else time on the field. I often think this manager is devoid of thinking!

From what I have seen of him, I'd agree he lacks proactivity in general

But that's not the point.

She'd gotten away with 4 or 5, excluding the 2 yellows.

Why not sub her as @Silva top said?

Even the commentators recognised it after the first yellow!!

Ive just heard a commentator who much like the mens game ones do nothing but want cards issued so as to create a talking point.

It was never a yellow card for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.