Adidas trainers

Adidas Samba suede only i have 14 different colour pairs, although my tan ones are a little scruffy and the dry cleaners said they would not touch them

Adidas Samba suede only i have 14 different colour pairs, although my tan ones are a little scruffy and the dry cleaners said they would not touch them

Sneakers ER ;o)

Just got the “city colour” trimm-trab from size, always loved trimm-trab :)

I like them too, but can't wear them as the heel tab rubs my achilles raw.

My problem is that I’m size 13 and can only really get them from the adidas site.

They do not produce the same number of size 13s as they do other sizes so they sell out extremely quickly so I have to get in quickly or miss out.

So when I do get a good pair I bloody look after them. I’ve had pairs of adidas that I’ve had for over a decade and they look in a better state than many peoples’ footwear they bought this Summer.

Size?, JD Sports, End and many others only usually go up to size 11... 12s in just a few styles.
Have you considered Skis?

b8b9a8c1695ab5d042955b800058632a.jpg

I’ve got the tan ones and have grass stains on them from invading the pitch after the Agüerooooo goal. Not cleaned them since!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.