Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

Fuck me you couldn't make it up! Bernardo pulls back a Luxembourg player and is rightly booked. The commentator says, "One of those tactical fouls we see so often and he is used to at Manchester City." Or words to that effect. No agenda??
I clocked that comment too:/

One of those tactical fouls. isn't a foul just a foul or have manchester city credited a all new meaning

Fuck me you couldn't make it up! Bernardo pulls back a Luxembourg player and is rightly booked. The commentator says, "One of those tactical fouls we see so often and he is used to at Manchester City." Or words to that effect. No agenda??
Disgrace, the muppets out there believe anything they’re told. Cuunts like the commentator should be barred from the Etihad, dick head.

Anyone else pick up on Stones ‘getting a knock’ so isn’t selected.

Also Van Hype has left the Dutch team for ‘personal reasons’. I genuinely hope there’s nothing wrong with his family etc but I’m tempted to think he’s said that to fuck off back to train with the dips.

Virgil has withdrawn from the Dutch squad.
How many Liverpool players is that now?
And mane only played 45mins.

It's almost like Liverpool have told their players to withdraw.

Am I the only one on here who thinks Ronaldo is the most amazing player?;) Alright he played for those across the way but by far and above Real Madrid had his best years. I love him, I really do. Not that I don't love Messi too. I think two of the most fantastic footballers playing football in the same era, we are so fortunate it happened in our time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.