Euro Qualifiers Nov’19

He had everything. Seek out the clip I think it was in the 1970 world cup in Mexico. Pele runs through, leaves the ball going one way while he runs the other, totally bamboozling the keeper but just misses the goal as he shoots. It would have been one of the best goals ever had it gone in.
I remember it, I remember my Dad, so far on the edge of his seat he nearly fell off. My Dad loved his football. In the 1950's, he scrounged a lift to Wembley to see his beloved City.

He had everything. Seek out the clip I think it was in the 1970 world cup in Mexico. Pele runs through, leaves the ball going one way while he runs the other, totally bamboozling the keeper but just misses the goal as he shoots. It would have been one of the best goals ever had it gone in.
The best football team that ever played the game, that 1970 Brazil team was on a different level, the keeper Felix was the weak link but he wasn’t needed much. England as holders gave Brazil a bit of a test but the 1-0 to Brazil doesn’t do justice to the performance which of course included the famous Pele/Banks header/save. Watching that live was incredible, there was no way Banks was getting to that, never had the same impact watching it back.

So, on the following scale, what is our prediction for how much booing Sterling will get from our “fans” today?

No Booing > Joe Gomez > Mild Booing > Boris Johnson > Raheem After He Left Liverpool > No Other Sounds Uttered Other Than Booing for 2 Hours

The best football team that ever played the game, that 1970 Brazil team was on a different level, the keeper Felix was the weak link but he wasn’t needed much. England as holders gave Brazil a bit of a test but the 1-0 to Brazil doesn’t do justice to the performance which of course included the famous Pele/Banks header/save. Watching that live was incredible, there was no way Banks was getting to that, never had the same impact watching it back.

Amazing save and Brazil were a great team. England had a top team too but blew it against Germany after being 2-0 up, Bonetti having a nightmare game.

So, on the following scale, what is our prediction for how much booing Sterling will get from our “fans” today?

No Booing > Joe Gomez > Mild Booing > Boris Johnson > Raheem After He Left Liverpool > No Other Sounds Uttered Other Than Booing for 2 Hours
I was wondering how much booing Raz will get as well. He'll almost definitely get some. Scousers following England, despite their "scouse, not English" mantra.

I was wondering how much booing Raz will get as well. He'll almost definitely get some. Scousers following England, despite their "scouse, not English" mantra.
I think there will definitely be a bit.

Probably on the level that left Gomez mentally scarred.

My wishes:

Aro Muric to save 2 Kane penalties
Raheem to score perfect hatrick.
Kosovo to win 4-3
Southgate to get red card and touchline/waistcoat ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.