Best Scenes in a Film

The Saving private ryan d-day scene was just brutal, a perfect visual interpretation of the D-day landing.
For brutality, also the scene when the U.S. soldiers shoot the two Germans who are surrendering and laugh about it.
For sentiment, the one where the general reads aloud the letter from Abe Lincoln to the mother who lost six sons fighting for the Union in the Civil War, or at the end when Ryan asks his wife "have I been a good man?" In the Normandy war cemetery.

For brutality, also the scene when the U.S. soldiers shoot the two Germans who are surrendering and laugh about it.
For sentiment, the one where the general reads aloud the letter from Abe Lincoln to the mother who lost six sons fighting for the Union in the Civil War, or at the end when Ryan asks his wife "have I been a good man?" In the Normandy war cemetery.

watched it again yesterday. There are lots of great scenes in SPR. The bridge scene at the end, The bit where the wall collapses and both the Americans and Germans are shouting at each other only for the Germans to be machine gunned from above. The sniper waiting for the moment to take out the German sniper in the tower after he shot their mate who was rescuing the kid.

the opening scenes are brutal though.

Cheesy romantic one this but I like the song scene in the film ‘10 Years’.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.