Raheem Sterling and Gomez - "bust up" at England camp

Yeah, I don't buy Sterling just randomly grabbing Gomez either, there has to be a reason for it. I doubt he went into the canteen thinking 'rargh must beat up enemy player'.
Mentally scarred! Sweet baby Jesus. How did this snowflake make it as a professional footballer? You need big balls and mental fortitude to make it to the top. Clearly the mollycoddled Gomez is lacking both.
I'd honestly be very surprised if he was. I'm sure he's had far worse to deal with. It's not like Son snapping Andre Gomes' leg, which was pretty gruesome.

When will this stop, a grapple on the football pitch between fellow pro's, southgate offered counciling to gomez and his family, now its good for him to clear his head etc
I've decided southgate doesn't give a fuck about what went on with the two players he's doing this for his own image?? the big nose cvunt is turning it into a circus now where he comes out of it with all the credit the tosser

When will this stop, a grapple on the football pitch between fellow pro's, southgate offered counciling to gomez and his family, now its good for him to clear his head etc
I've decided southgate doesn't give a fuck about what went on with the two players he's doing this for his own image?? the big nose cvunt is turning it into a circus now where he comes out of it with all the credit the tosser

That bust up with the two Magpies - who was it now - Bowyer and the ex-Leeds guy - that didn't deliver as many column inches as this has. Raheem will keep his counsel over this I fancy 'cos that's the kind of guy he is. I can't think of any current player who has a match for the mental strength he has demonstrated since he left The Dippers. I await his book when he retires, but my bet is that Gomez has said something as gobshite koppites tend to do, thinking it was funny, and it was probably the usual throwaway personal insult.

Yeah, I don't buy Sterling just randomly grabbing Gomez either, there has to be a reason for it. I doubt he went into the canteen thinking 'rargh must beat up enemy player'.

I'd honestly be very surprised if he was. I'm sure he's had far worse to deal with. It's not like Son snapping Andre Gomes' leg, which was pretty gruesome.

Yes its so bloody obvious Baby Joe said something yet the press refuse to speculate anything was said to provoke Raz. If Raz really wanted to get Gomez he would have done it calmly on a training pitch.

Contrast the scene at Wembley when the media thought it ok for Rio and several others to go for Mario for winking at them after the match. Allegedly.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.