TV Series

I get that with the simplistic story line.

But, it just seems... empty. It looks great. It's got all the elements of the classic visually.

It feels like it's all fillers and no substance. But when a show is less than 30 mins, what can you ask for?

How does a show like 'Rick and Morty' manage it...?

The cartoon Rick and Morty? Are you 12?

War of the worlds.

If you are going to adapt a classic then don't fuck about with the format.

He's a journo in London who cycles home to Surrey? On a 1920's bike?

Spinning ball?

Holograms?

A back story?

Oh fuck off.

Plus I want...

Dadadaaaaaaaaaa....

War of the worlds.

Spinning ball?

Holograms?

A back story?

Oh fuck off.

Plus I want...

Dadadaaaaaaaaaa....

I don’t why some studio doesn’t collaborate with Jeff Wayne to make an authentic portrayal of the story Interspersed with the music from the first album and Richard Burton’s voice as the narrator.

I'd stick to fat arses and films about a man made of iron, a boy bitten by a spider and a bloke who can fire arrows really fast.

Proper story telling.

Not a huge fan of the adaptation to screen of those films either.

The cartoon Rick and Morty? Are you 12?

Not a programme for 12 year old.

There's actually deeper meaning in those stories intertwined often throughout the whole season.

Very clever stuff, actually.

Just finished watching Better call Saul on Netflix,love Bob Odenkirk and John Banks,excellent scriptwriting and character exploration with a strong believable story set in some remote locations in New Mexico.

I think its better than Breaking Bad... Great cast and really strong characters. The dynamic between Jimmy and Chuck is fantastic. It deserves all the plaudits it gets.

War of the worlds.

Spinning ball?

Holograms?

A back story?

Oh fuck off.

Plus I want...

Dadadaaaaaaaaaa....
I was really looking forward to this, but felt really let down. Some of it was just laughable.
rafe appears from a load of polystyrene bricks and masonry, that the props dept just dropped in the middle of a road, but all the houses around are untouched and pristine, not a broken window or collapsed wall in sight.

War of the worlds.

Spinning ball?

Holograms?

A back story?

Oh fuck off.

Plus I want...

Dadadaaaaaaaaaa....
I was looking forward to this show until I saw that they'd changed the story so it has a female lead (not originally in the book). The BBC keep doing this and there's no need. What next, James Eyre?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.