Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i right in saying if he does end up signing we then have to release someone due to squad size?

This is one of the cases where the guy has been memed so hard that people are afraid to acknowledge that he is a great CB and has always been so because admitting that would mean changing their opinion and in some cases, exposing themselves to look like fools or painfully biased for all the shite they spouted a year or so back. Shame. He's a rag cnut but a very good CB and a leader.

Reactions: cjn
Am i right in saying if he does end up signing we then have to release someone due to squad size?

We have 4 HG which is the max (and are maxed out on foreign players):

Sterling
Stones
Walker
Scott Carson

The obvious omission is Scott Carson. I think you can add/remove GKs outside of the transfer windows so we effectively have a HG space.

When does City start moving away from the likes of Evans/Maguire to Koulibaly/DeLigt ?
Agreed with you, but i think City do have moved on from them. From what Sam Lee has been reporting, Ruben Dias seems to be Citys most likely CB target in january, as he has got a 52 m £ release clause. Only problem is to offload Otamendi. My bet is that Ota goes on a loan + obligation to buy kinda deal to Valencia, and we bring in Dias.

These stories are just lazy, pathetic, predictable journalism.
No way would you be interested, and no way would Leicester sell.

Shame on such journalism, but oh....hold on.....I have partly legitamised it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.