NFL Football

Sorry, but there is just one team in the NFL. Green Bay Packers. It is the only team owned by the fans. Non-profit. One of the oldest and most successful teams, from a small city. What not to like?

Packers are generally a well liked franchise. In my experience, It's just fans of division rivals or historical competitive rivals who actively dislike them. And people who don't like Aaron Rodgers, great player as he is, he isn't the most adored person in the league :)

Packers are generally a well liked franchise. In my experience, It's just fans of division rivals or historical competitive rivals who actively dislike them. And people who don't like Aaron Rodgers, great player as he is, he isn't the most adored person in the league :)

He's a City fan, so he's alright by me.

Monday night, Cards vs 49ers, 49ers favored by 9.5 to 10 points at various shops.
You take the Cards plus the points.
TWO seconds left in the game and you have the ball.
Your only down by four points in the game, and have the bet easily won, but....
the Cards still need a touchdown to win the game.
One last play.
The joys of sports betting as you lose or push your bet.

Packers getting schooled so far

To late for me to watch it but 49ers must be looking good to rack up that kind of score against a likely division winner.

Ravens tonight will be good. I'm starting to like the Ravens.

The wild card looking interesting - Bills are 5th seed as it stands so are in there with Steelers 6th seed.

Redskins won a game.

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.