John Lewis/Waitrose advert

It seemed to last for ever, just like a Richard Curtis film. Hope I dont see it again!

Best ad currently on tv is the Mini ad for their new electric vehicle. Only 10 seconds long single take without dialogue and if you are of a certain age and in the same room as the tv, 100% guaranteed to get your attention. They clearly know their target market.

McDonald’s nailed it this year. Left me chocked embarrassingly.
Yeah, interesting to see McDonalds get in on the act. I liked their advert too, but someone needs taking to task on their absolutely dreadful grammar at the end, when the girl says something like "us humans need treats, too" (we humans).

Some of the adverts are better viewing than most of scheduled programmes - cooking programmes, reality tv programmes, shite programmes, MotD, MotD2, Football Focus, et al!
First year i lived in the states, went to work the day after superbowl and all the woman at work talking about the adverts and half tine entertainment. I asked them had they watched the game and who won (as i hadnt watched it) and although they knew who won they didnt watch the game just the specially made adverts and half time show....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.