APK issue

CityWest

Hi, just wondered if anyone is having problems with Movie apk's? Bee tv, zion etc. Mine really struggling to find any links and just generally slow. Tried witha vpn but made no difference. Is it the end of them?
Thanks

Theres a couple of new apps out that are decent Nova tv and theater plus also unlockmyttv. Think some of those links website have closed also so less links.

Hi, just wondered if anyone is having problems with Movie apk's? Bee tv, zion etc. Mine really struggling to find any links and just generally slow. Tried witha vpn but made no difference. Is it the end of them?
Thanks
Did you know that a couple of the big servers have been shut down recently try this fella he will fill in you in

Personally like him I subscribe to real debrid using Cinema HD and Cyberflix and might have lost a few links but still plenty left to.

If you are not sure what debrid is again same fella again well worth the €16 for 6 months

Cheers for the replies fellas. I'll check out those apps and also real debrid. Thanks

Thanks
Same here.
Touch wood the footie/sports are still working, but struggling with tv/movies.

my showbox stopped the other week but not had time to sort anything else out.
any ideas for samsung tablet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.