Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a problem with opposing fans on a forum. If they step out of line they will be banned. Most of the recent ones have been ok (if a little deluded). I don't think you could be a Liverpool fan without believing (to some extent) the media hype and bullshit that surrounds that club.

Not preventing him from playing but he is apparently getting fluid build-up. Could end up affecting his availability and form, putting a lot of pressure on Mane.

If a defence has only one forward to worry about, it makes it a lot easier.

Worth keeping an eye on, especially as fixtures start to build up.

How they've got this far without any serious injury to their big-names is baffling me. All clubs have injuries to contend with season in season out, but they seem to be able to play pretty much the exact same eleven every game. I know with the dippers (and the rags before them) their top names always seem to pick up an injury just before an International, but to go as long as they have without major disruptions to their starting eleven is bloody baffling.

Not preventing him from playing but he is apparently getting fluid build-up. Could end up affecting his availability and form, putting a lot of pressure on Mane.

If a defence has only one forward to worry about, it makes it a lot easier.

Worth keeping an eye on, especially as fixtures start to build up.
Preventing him from playing in internationals

its only right that the league gives him and the rest of their players a month off say and awards them the points anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.