Adidas trainers

never really been massive on adidas trainers.. they remind me of the lad culture a bit too much! more of a Nike fan myself.

I do however wear stan smiths, classic white and green. cant beat them!

Just got the “city colour” trimm-trab from size, always loved trimm-trab :)
Got a pair of Trimm-Trab Samstag last week, love them, even if they are the size of a couple of barge's
Only thing i'd say though, they wouldn't look good with those bloody awful skinny jeans even blokes wear nowadays but then what does ?

years ago people used to say you can tell a man by his shoes, it was a common saying and quite true too. I have never owned a pair of trainers in my life and would not be seen dead wearing them

years ago people used to say you can tell a man by his shoes, it was a common saying and quite true too. I have never owned a pair of trainers in my life and would not be seen dead wearing them
So you were excused doing P.E. at school then, or are you just trying to sound....different?

What do you exercise in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.