Yaya Toure apologises

YayaToure on the birthday cake incident: “It’s crazy. The birthday cake damaged me a lot. When people see me in France or Africa, they say ‘You want cake?’ I was so pissed [off]. I was telling him [Selyuk], you should not do that, no need..."

"I talked with Khaldoon, and I was saying, ‘It is not me, don’t worry’. The bad mistake I did was doing [tweeting] ‘OK, he [Selyuk] is right’. That’s the one that’s killing me. People started to believe what he said is me..."

"The fans were thinking bad about me. I can understand it. I accepted it [Selyuk’s antics], because I respect [him]. You have to give him credit too, because he has helped me through a lot. But he did a lot of bad things. It was too much.” [via @TimesSport]
Saying sorry at the time would have made things so much better but it festered away with everyone.
Better late than never I suppose.

I can't see the word Sorry in ya ya's briefing there, so I won't be forgiving him for what he said about Pep etc.

Great player though and big part of our history, so love him for that.

YayaToure on the birthday cake incident: “It’s crazy. The birthday cake damaged me a lot. When people see me in France or Africa, they say ‘You want cake?’ I was so pissed [off]. I was telling him [Selyuk], you should not do that, no need..."

"I talked with Khaldoon, and I was saying, ‘It is not me, don’t worry’. The bad mistake I did was doing [tweeting] ‘OK, he [Selyuk] is right’. That’s the one that’s killing me. People started to believe what he said is me..."

"The fans were thinking bad about me. I can understand it. I accepted it [Selyuk’s antics], because I respect [him]. You have to give him credit too, because he has helped me through a lot. But he did a lot of bad things. It was too much.” [via @TimesSport]
Ok Yaya, that clears that up, if this is an apology...apology accepted. Now, about Pep being racist towards African players, care to explain that one?

Ok Yaya, that clears that up, if this is an apology...apology accepted. Now, about Pep being racist towards African players, care to explain that one?

This was my thought. Okay, you felt embarrassed by the birthday cake thing, what about you calling our manager racist??

Still love you Yaya, but if you're going to apologize, do it the right way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.