Sony Blu Ray Dvd Player

normskih

Are about as useful as a chocolate teapot. Heaven knows how many times I have tried to play a blu ray disc and I get an error 'Can't play disc' or similar. Then there's the message about needing a Ext?..All I want to do is play a bloody film. I never had any trouble with the old DVD player but these blu ray are a pain in the backside and I can't seem to get them to work. Anyone else have the same problems with blu ray?

Are about as useful as a chocolate teapot. Heaven knows how many times I have tried to play a blu ray disc and I get an error 'Can't play disc' or similar. Then there's the message about needing a Ext?..All I want to do is play a bloody film. I never had any trouble with the old DVD player but these blu ray are a pain in the backside and I can't seem to get them to work. Anyone else have the same problems with blu ray?

Not had a problem with my Sony Blu Ray either. I take it it’s now out of warranty? Has it had this problem for a while and is it completely random with which disks it’s rejecting?

Not had a problem with my Sony Blu Ray either. I take it it’s now out of warranty? Has it had this problem for a while and is it completely random with which disks it’s rejecting?
It seems it's a problem with both DVD players I have. Both Sony, both say the same error messages, one DVD player is still fairly new, the other is more than a couple of years old now. Maybe if I just chuck them out of the window, that'll be the answer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.