Chelsea (h) pre-match thread

Chelsea (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Match Officials for #MCICHE: Referee: Martin Atkinson Assistants: Lee Betts | Constantine Hatzidakis Fourth official: Jonathan Moss VAR: Andre Marriner Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday

i still laugh at how the so called mighty liverpool have not won the league title for nearly 30 years ??? that is a lot of time and money gone into nothing because they will tall you wining the champions league is there number one target hahahahaha, funny that liverpool was built on winning the league title ?? first and foremost the legends had a saying its the bread and butter of any club and having that title over the rest was special, but for me how much money have liverpool spent trying ?? 30 years is a lot of waste of money gone up
in smoke

right back onto the weekend game vs chelsea

Chelsea is always are hard game and we must not underestimate them, they will feel we are hurting still and maybe a bit down and a good time to play us, but pep will not stand for nothing but 100% and will want a reaction, so it should be a cracking game and we must take most of our chances, and if we do it kills the game early and chelsea will shut up shop and try to keep the score respectable 4.1 is a sound bet

Disgraceful in the main at the extreme ends of the spectrum support wise IMO even worse than the myriad of plastic Manure fans , their supporters haven't deserved to be part of title success for over a generation and while I might be in the minority I think Klopp in himself deserves success but to me Liverpool are largely a non entity.

We generally rebound well lets hope Saturday is no different.

Ffs, one who misses assassination attempts on Sergio in the box, and one that conveniently can’t see something right in front of him, aka cunnt and cunnter

i normally say for fuck's sake not him ?? but they are all the same and robots to the system and are under orders to fuck us over

i normally say for fuck's sake not him ?? but they are all the same and robots to the system and are under orders to fuck us over
They are all shit mate, some are shitter, some are the shittest. I see Atkinson and Marriner as being in the middle group

They are all shit mate, some are shitter, some are the shittest. I see Atkinson and Marriner as being in the middle group

true if you have to give them a rating

but what pep said is spot on, just take the officials out of the game and start taking your chances, that way they can do nothing about the result ?? this season we have been wasteful in front of goal and only once did we turn in a good score vs watford and that is why we are struggling with the system and VAR, even the liverpool game if we took our chances we would be taking some points home and a different picture

chelsea will fancy it this weekend and will open up and city/pep will be happy at the spaces, and if KDB turns up then if i was aguero jesus sterling i would be looking to taking home the match ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.