Adidas trainers

So you were excused doing P.E. at school then, or are you just trying to sound....different?
No “trainers” when I was at school in the 60’s to mid 70’s. Just plimsolls or gym shoes for any exercise not requiring football boots which some of us ran the cross country in.

Jumpers for goal posts, flicking wet towels in the changing rooms, weighing up who had pubes first, the biggest knob, cold showers, double socks to halt the water getting through leaking boots and a little sneaky peak into the girls changing room without getting caught.

No “trainers” when I was at school in the 60’s to mid 70’s. Just plimsolls or gym shoes for any exercise not requiring football boots which some of us ran the cross country in.

Jumpers for goal posts, flicking wet towels in the changing rooms, weighing up who had pubes first, the biggest knob, cold showers, double socks to halt the water getting through leaking boots and a little sneaky peak into the girls changing room without getting caught.
I remember we put the fooball through these huge windows so many times the teachers made us play footie with a tennis ball for years. Got one right in the nads one time from close range, put me grovelling on the playground for about twenty minutes, couldn't get up when the whistle blew....

Good times

I remember we put the fooball through these huge windows so many times the teachers made us play footie with a tennis ball for years. Got one right in the nads one time from close range, put me grovelling on the playground for about twenty minutes, couldn't get up when the whistle blew....

Good times
Had similar myself, was about 13/14, Hartshead v Ashton Grammar, ball kicked into my bollocks from about 3 yards, the pain just increases to fever pitch, rolling around on the pitch and my Dad shouts “you’ve got nowt down there”. Never been in so much pain before or since, felt sick, dizzy, feint, proper agony, and women complain about childbirth :-)

Exactly my exerience except for the last element - went to an all boys!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.