Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well; unlike that mob, I'm not going to celebrate any player getting injured. It's their livelihood, remember. Plus, Salah doesn't come across too badly, considering who he's playing for.
Oh, he does Jim.

He's completely bought into the media engineered hype. He's not even their best forward, Manė is in my opinion. Salah is the poster boy of the cult following which is ironic when you consider the abuse we get from them since Sheikh Mansour's takeover.

Well; unlike that mob, I'm not going to celebrate any player getting injured. It's their livelihood, remember. Plus, Salah doesn't come across too badly, considering who he's playing for.

You do know he gets paid regardless of whether he plays, right? I certainly don’t celebrate any player getting injured, and have had my share myself, but it’s not like he can’t work and thus is going to miss a weekly paycheck that is about 7 times the national average ANNUAL INCOME for a regular bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.