Should we prioritise Champions League now?

Doesn't matter what we think, the owner's and Pep will not not prioritize it.

oh yes, yes, I really want us to be European royalty, like shit I do

I do but it’ll be a shame we won’t have the legend Vinny lifting the trophy for us. If anyone deserved it he did. Fucking VAR I hate it!!

Last edited:
You can't possibly prioritise one trophy over the course of a season. We have no idea what the position will be when the knockout rounds of the CL com around or who the squad we have available at that time will be. I think it is ridiculous to give up on any competition in November, especially the PL. We won it from 8 behind with 6 to play in 2012 - just imagine if we'd been in the FA cup at that point! Would we have prioritised the cup? On the morning of New Years' Day we were 10 points behind ... Prioritise other competitions? We have shown that we can never be ruled out until we're ruled out in fact and that can only be done on the pitch.

Our manager knows only playing every game to win and it is blindingly obvious that this approach has given our club the best seasons it has EVER had. He has built a squad to cope with his demands and an injury crisis is no reason to expect arguably the best coach in history to change his ways. That is very different from saying that Pep doesn't grasp that over the short term some games are more important than others and rotate the squad accordingly.

So, in summary, Ihope Pep is here for many years to come and goes on just being himself. And boy will we enjoy the ride!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.