Yaya Toure apologises

I see there are quite a few who have escaped the match day thread (I know it’s international break) to slate a Club legend.

The job of Yaya’s agent was to make as much money for him as possible. He took it too far with the birthday cake stuff as Yaya said.

I see there are quite a few who have escaped the match day thread (I know it’s international break) to slate a Club legend.

The job of Yaya’s agent was to make as much money for him as possible. He took it too far with the birthday cake stuff as Yaya said.

I don't think anyone really gives much of a shit about the cake stuff, mate. That would be pretty low down on my list of gripes anyway.

He's a pathological liar.

He seems to have omitted the points that really grinded the gears of so many Blues.

Accusing Pep of being a racist, directly out of his own mouth and just hours after our manager and the club went out of their way to show their appreciation of him.

In addition, accusing City of preventing him being at the bedside of his dying brother.

Pep purposely blanked him during the Brighton title celebrations, and Toure knows deep down what the issues are.

A man who claims he drank 10 fresh orange juices without vodka on the drive back up from London to see his 'friend'.
I'll summerize....full of shit.

Fantastic player but if I'd behaved like him I'd although rich as fuck wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Players come & go but he dissed the club I've loved for 50 odd years...one a blue & all that...abuse the fabric and I'm done with you.

I do wonder if these comments are leading up to a book coming out.

Last edited:
I absolutely adore Yaya as a footballer for the club I love. Without him in the side we might not have won the title 13/14, but he hasn't half spouted some rubbish about Pep and the club itself (cake gate).

Awesome footballer and a truly big game player that saw us win two league titles, an FA cup and 2 league cups.

Will go down as one of our best ever midfielders and for a few years, he was unplayable.

Complete clown of a man though, complete and utter tosser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.