Yaya Toure apologises

Not sure why some on here place some sort of equivalence with what he DID on the pitch and what he SAID off it?
Are people really trying to balance the Cups and leagues he spectacularly contributed to with stuff he or his agent said?
Sorry, but I will remember the glory for ever.
Sure, it would have been nicer if he had the mindset of a Vinny or Zabba etc but isn’t that “flawed” character the same trait many great players have had?
Best to focus on the footy - that’s what we pay our money for

Not sure why some on here place some sort of equivalence with what he DID on the pitch and what he SAID off it?
Are people really trying to balance the Cups and leagues he spectacularly contributed to with stuff he or his agent said?
Sure, it would have been nicer if he had the mindset of a Vinny or Zabba etc but isn’t that “flawed” character the same trait many great players have had?
For me he lost his legend title when he used his agent to slag us off, agents do as their employers tell them, i will always have great memories and when he realizes he needs to apologize he will become a MAN the legend

Forgiven not forgotten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.