Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
e4363d8578df7c13bf6bc3469b4246c5.jpg

I agree about it bring bad taste about celebrating any serious injuries. I disagree he's a decent bloke.

https://www.thenational.ae/sport/fo...n-fa-sackings-unless-demands-are-met-1.764855
What??- disagree he’s a decent bloke?? Until everyone here knows who I am- I have to preface everything with “I’m a dipper” so let me give you some context.Salah has been rode sideways by the Egyptian FA.. period... they are allegedly corrupt as anything you have witnessed and have taken advantage of his “global” appeal no end (they even put an image of him on the side of their national
aircraft carrier). He is straight up used by them. On what basis do you arrive at “I disagree he’s a decent bloke”?

Oh, he does Jim.

He's completely bought into the media engineered hype. He's not even their best forward, Manė is in my opinion. Salah is the poster boy of the cult following which is ironic when you consider the abuse we get from them since Sheikh Mansour's takeover.
I’d agree he’s not our best forward on current form but he is dangerous as hell. He is an intelligent runner and drags defenders out of position so much more than anything we have in reserve. The quality drop off when one of those three aren’t playing is dramatic. He’s a better finisher than Raheem and as good as Jesus (if not better). He is nowhere near the quality of Aguero on conversion (but no-one comes close to him imo) P.S. Lets stick to footie- leave the politics out of it.

What??- disagree he’s a decent bloke?? Until everyone here knows who I am- I have to preface everything with “I’m a dipper” so let me give you some context.Salah has been rode sideways by the Egyptian FA.. period... they are allegedly corrupt as anything you have witnessed and have taken advantage of his “global” appeal no end (they even put an image of him on the side of their national
aircraft carrier). He is straight up used by them. On what basis do you arrive at “I disagree he’s a decent bloke”?
Because like you lot he’s a **** Fill in your own letters.

I’d agree he’s not our best forward on current form but he is dangerous as hell. He is an intelligent runner and drags defenders out of position so much more than anything we have in reserve. The quality drop off when one of those three aren’t playing is dramatic. He’s a better finisher than Raheem and as good as Jesus (if not better). He is nowhere near the quality of Aguero on conversion (but no-one comes close to him imo) P.S. Lets stick to footie- leave the politics out of it.
Why don’t you stick to your own cultish RAWK forum? This site has a lot of politics as well as football (Dippers love a truncated word, footie), I suggest get the fuck off here if you don’t like the polemic and quit the praise of our players, you really don’t mean it.

Raheem? It was Judas, three years ago and “there’s only one greedy bastard” just a few days ago, you probably booed him and slagged him off, fucking hypocrites.

Why don’t you stick to your own cultish RAWK forum? This site has a lot of politics as well as football (Dippers love a truncated word, footie), I suggest get the fuck off here if you don’t like the polemic and quit the praise of our players, you really don’t mean it.

Raheem? It was Judas, three years ago and “there’s only one greedy bastard” just a few days ago, you probably booed him and slagged him off, fucking hypocrites.
You really are letting yourself down here mate. I’m one of quite a lot of Sterling admirers. Both as a footballer and a person. He’s a world class player and only that since under Guardiola. Never would have been if he stayed at LFC. Also- as a by the by- not a member of RAWK. Technically a shit site. No verification email!!!- what sort of show are they running!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.