Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

"Do I regret my friendship with him? No."

I mean, fucking hell! Even if that's what he actually thinks (and it clearly is), surely he must realise how badly that kind of attitude comes across to the rest of us.

And does he really expect us to believe that after having apparently not spoken to Epstein for around 4 years, he then decided the only way to officially end their friendship was to hop on a transatlantic flight and discuss it in person?

Oh and he didn't think to mention his reason for being there on the first day when he was at a dinner party with Epstein and his pals. So he waited til the next day to do it, on a public walk around Central Park of all places.

Bit of a weird choice considering he was apparently telling him at that precise moment that he could no longer be seen in public with a convicted sex offender (or someone who had been "unbecoming" to use his own words!)

And he then thought it was prudent to stay on at the sex offender's house for a further 2 nights because, well, it was terribly convenient wasn't it. He's Prince fucking Andrew FFS; I'm sure he wouldn't have ended up over in Jersey had he had to find alternative accommodation.

The whole interview was staggering, from start to finish. And those 4 nights at Epstein's in 2010 simply can't be explained away. There was no valid excuse for being there and there never will be.

One of the drawbacks of most of Europe's royal houses inter-marrying over the centuries is ending up with people like Randy Andy, not only is he thick as pigshit but the basic humanity has also disappeared along the way - not a shred of compassion for the trafficked girls, not the slightest criticism of his mate Epstein.

Why on earth do we still bother with this anachronistic mess, even the extra tourist money can't be worth it?
What extra tourist money? Biggest myth going. They come to see the buildings etc and would still come if we had no Royals.... just like France.

Guarantee this will all be forgotten about by Christmas , he has put his version of the story out there on record doesn't matter how plausible it is, or how full of holes the story is, an official statement is out there, all he has to do is standby it no waivering from the broadcast story no adding to it no changing it and before you know it it's the truth . As long as he stays away from North America he is safe from any official scrutiny . A man of means always knows how to get what what they require going forward .

What extra tourist money? Biggest myth going. They come to see the buildings etc and would still come if we had no Royals.... just like France.
Ok, take the title and civil list off them, but give them the Crown Estate (and it’s profits which go directly to HMRC) back.

We’d be worse off by several hundred million per year though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.